Strange are the ways of life
Transcient and temporary they may be
Yet with grace and fire, they flambe
Lovers of life are among the many
Caring not for the soul and its purity!
With life, comes the swells
Those which change the lovers
Girls become mothers
Mothers become grandmothers
And men turn into grandfathers
Swelling tides; do give us joyful rides
Never shall age have to hide
If laughter did not run wide
At the sight of those who turned old
When they could no more be bold
Sad truth, bitter truth in this age
To see our elders of olden age
Be thrown into the garbage
When no more do we need their coverage
But we think only of our advantage!
Strange are the ways of life
All that is alive after the journey
Has to be buried down an alley
Living is such a medley
Such came I to know after a brief survey!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Love, tell me~~~
If I cry openly Will it move you Love? Or do you feel stable Only when I smile and pretend That my blooms are wilting not That my moons...
-
If I cry openly Will it move you Love? Or do you feel stable Only when I smile and pretend That my blooms are wilting not That my moons...
-
To be in love Is it simply to live? Is it to find relief Among the floating grief To be in love Is it to be able to forgive When the ...
-
How lonely it is Seems like bees are not dancing And boys are missing How lonely indeed When time flies as a rocket But leaves ...
No comments:
Post a Comment