To be in love
Is it simply to live?
Is it to find relief
Among the floating grief
To be in love
Is it to be able to forgive
When the moment calls for revenge
When the moment calls for a challenge
If such is to be in love
May I be forever in such love
Always with all the creatures of the world
Always with all that emanates from the great Lord
To be living
Is it to be acknowledging
That someday, I shall keep on breathing
There where there is some other envisioning!
Then, come, let me live, let me love
Let me fly, let me be the one to drive
Let me make of my own story
One worthy to be kept in the world's memory!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Love, tell me~~~
If I cry openly Will it move you Love? Or do you feel stable Only when I smile and pretend That my blooms are wilting not That my moons...
-
If I cry openly Will it move you Love? Or do you feel stable Only when I smile and pretend That my blooms are wilting not That my moons...
-
To be in love Is it simply to live? Is it to find relief Among the floating grief To be in love Is it to be able to forgive When the ...
-
How lonely it is Seems like bees are not dancing And boys are missing How lonely indeed When time flies as a rocket But leaves ...
No comments:
Post a Comment