Thursday, 21 November 2013

My Secret Pen~~~

Of all my most haunting experiences
Is the one time I came across the seller of fragrances
He was all tall and dark
And looked as dangerous as a shark

Yet, I cared not for his hungry looks
Having been caught in hooks
By his bottles of scents
All worth not more than a few cents

In a hurry to open one and to imbibe myself with
I did not notice the bottle in which the genie did live
Free, he brought me to my doom
And ordered me to be submissive if I would choose to bloom

Having no other option than to abide
I gave him all that which I kept in pride
And slowly came to know of how pure is his heart
For very soon, he became my own sweetheart

A kind soul, a pure soul, with the charm of a king
He brought me to high levels of enlightening
And made of me a solo queen
Of my story read, and be serene!

For he is none other than my muse
The one for whom my words do muse
My only friend,

My secret pen!

No comments:

Love, tell me~~~

If I cry openly Will it move you Love? Or do you feel stable Only when I smile and pretend That my blooms are wilting not That my moons...