While walking down a lonely path,
I did meet an old witch with whom I shared a laugh
Tell me your story
She said out of absurdity
Tell me what makes you an authenticity among the many
I have, as comfort, my only dreams
They make me enjoy my own whims
And give me a place to hide
A place to be my own pride
To enjoy, up to the stars, a solo ride
Then, said the witch, you do not see the unnecessary
You care not for the blurry and the foggy
Come, I shall show you some treasure
And I followed her at leisure
Till we reached the apex of our adventure
A rainbow it was, so magical,
So royal, so mystical, so real
And the witch led me to its gates
Where, she said, lay the roads to the new states
And where, I shall no more be, for my dreams, in insatiates!
There, people were of the seven colors
There, exists not any of those horrors
Those made with lust, anger, greed or jealousy
There, is only a world of absolute serenity
There, I made into my home, so cozy!
And from there, I write to you those lines
May they keep you as fruitful as grapes in vines
Caring not for the unnecessary
But seeking always to find that reality
That which you read of in my poetry!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Love, tell me~~~
If I cry openly Will it move you Love? Or do you feel stable Only when I smile and pretend That my blooms are wilting not That my moons...
-
If I cry openly Will it move you Love? Or do you feel stable Only when I smile and pretend That my blooms are wilting not That my moons...
-
To be in love Is it simply to live? Is it to find relief Among the floating grief To be in love Is it to be able to forgive When the ...
-
How lonely it is Seems like bees are not dancing And boys are missing How lonely indeed When time flies as a rocket But leaves ...
No comments:
Post a Comment