Does it make me evil,
Mean even
If I choose my right?
Do I have to be guilty
And hide my flame
If I choose to say No?
If you do see me as selfish
Pray, do keep to yourself
All that is in your mind
Your opinion, your voice
Could certainly not make any difference
Neither to my soul, nor to my world
I am only a device of the Lord
Made somehow in his own image
With lots of tricks up my sleeve
With desire, pain and passion
And I do only wish to be seen
As the one to have loved the words!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Love, tell me~~~
If I cry openly Will it move you Love? Or do you feel stable Only when I smile and pretend That my blooms are wilting not That my moons...
-
If I cry openly Will it move you Love? Or do you feel stable Only when I smile and pretend That my blooms are wilting not That my moons...
-
To be in love Is it simply to live? Is it to find relief Among the floating grief To be in love Is it to be able to forgive When the ...
-
How lonely it is Seems like bees are not dancing And boys are missing How lonely indeed When time flies as a rocket But leaves ...
No comments:
Post a Comment