Tuesday, 24 December 2013

A Christmas Carol~~~

If I had to describe Christmas through the eyes of a child at play
I would smile and feel the comfort of the sun's ray
For such a Christmas is surely like the end of the wars
The end of all that can cause pain and of all that did bring scars

If I had to describe Christmas through the eyes of the grown man
I would sign and say here comes the time to spend
All I earned after a whole year's of labour
About to be lost in as little as a wonder

If I had to describe Christmas through the eyes of the angels
I would cry and sing out to humanity, love spells
For such a time needs to be spent in love
By remembering the heavens and their mercy from up above

If I had to describe Christmas through the eyes of the rich
I would laugh and be thankful for my hunger does get quenched
And my close ones do not feel the painful itch
Of all those who are, with darkness, all drenched!

If I had to describe Christmas through the eyes of the poor
I would cry and lament oh for sure
Not even something to give to myself
Not even something to bring to my care, my health

If I had to describe Christmas through my own eyes
I would surely say, thank you to the skies
Thank you for all that you do bestow on mine fate
As for my struggles, pray, have faith, I shall accommodate

After a very busy and a very sad year
Let us all, on Christmas, say a prayer
To thank the heavens for our given dues
 To thank the heavens for all of our healed bruises!

No comments:

Love, tell me~~~

If I cry openly Will it move you Love? Or do you feel stable Only when I smile and pretend That my blooms are wilting not That my moons...