Saturday, 28 December 2013

Vivid and Misty~~~~

You might like to lend me an ear
So I might tell you something you'd like to hear
My most whimsical, my most fantastic dream
The one in which I was a bonsai it would seem

It happened two nights ago
I went to bed with a heart full of sorrow
And prayed to the Lord of tomorrow
To help me go with life's flow

And I closed my eyes only to open them again
And looked around while trying to ascertain
Of what I had become
Of where I had come from

I had no feet, I had a root
I had no house, I had only a vase
And everything around me seemed bigger in space
Everything looked like stars in shoot

I watched life, silently, dumbly
I envied those who could move
I hoped to move with as much liberty
But I was stuck to this vasey grave

And I felt the despair
It was one to be hors pair
Never before my previous whims seemed so useless
Childish even, for I realised I was a pampered self

And that was when I woke up
It was just a dream, I said, shaken up
Thank God!  What about all those sorrows

Why they can go down the burrows!

No comments:

Love, tell me~~~

If I cry openly Will it move you Love? Or do you feel stable Only when I smile and pretend That my blooms are wilting not That my moons...