Friday, 11 January 2013

The call of my soul

Dancing bees
Full of mysteries
Show me the road to those cities

Twitting birds
So beautous,  I am out of words
Do teach me how to be rid of misericords

Fallen angels
Fallen in disgrace, sent to the fiery hells
Pray, your cries, the Lord he quells

Forgotten verses
Trying to be rid of curses
Come, come and tell us of those universes

O glittery butterflies
Sparkle up the whole skies
And cleanse them up of lies

Such is my call
Taken from my soul
To the friends of my world

Lonely I may seem
Always lost in a dream
Hiding behind a smile, a scream
 
Here, here is to my acolytes
Without them, the world would be in blacks and whites!

No comments:

Love, tell me~~~

If I cry openly Will it move you Love? Or do you feel stable Only when I smile and pretend That my blooms are wilting not That my moons...