Saturday, 20 July 2013

When innocence is lost in dreams~~~~

When I was yet a small girl
With innocence and locks all curled
I set out on an adventure
Down to a land with no measure

There, as I wandered, lonely
I begot of a state so dreamy
Gazing down in a swamp
My eyes lit up like a lamp

For the water turned
And my reality churned
In the waters, I saw fairies
Dancing to the tunes of great melodies

Happy and carefree
They were all so sugary
Watching them, I became full of envy
And wanted to give them company

So I cried out and put on a pout
But upon hearing my shout
They faded in the depths
And I died, yearning for my breath!

Life lived
But I breathed
Like a corpse, in search of the mystical

In search of this world, so real!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Well put together
and it flows like butter...

Anoucheka said...

Thk you Rishi :)

Love, tell me~~~

If I cry openly Will it move you Love? Or do you feel stable Only when I smile and pretend That my blooms are wilting not That my moons...