Saturday, 10 August 2013

My Secret Garden~~~~~

When I was still a cute toddler
I wished to remain a child forever

When I became a child of nine
I wished to be a powerful witch of the night

When I turned into a dreamy adolescent
I wished for a lover who would grab for me, the moon's crescent

When I turned into an irresponsible adult
I wished for a charmer who was filled with love and not with lust

When I found that which gives me joy
I made of it my horse of troy

Pleasing and pleasurable at the same time
It was surely worth more than a dime

Now I am lost in my bliss, my solace
Revealed not to the world's blank face

Meant to imbibe humanity with their lost faith
It emanates from the Lord's playful breath

Made into my own secret garden
I hide there, when all around me, everything is barren!


When I shall turn into fumes and dust
 Pray, may my joys put you to rest!

No comments:

Love, tell me~~~

If I cry openly Will it move you Love? Or do you feel stable Only when I smile and pretend That my blooms are wilting not That my moons...