Sunday, 8 March 2015

Swirling Swirling Water~~~~

Dreams of water
Swirling and swirling all over my head
Dreams of water
Engulfing my soul, so in need to be kept in good stead

Choose I to walk my path
I always end up lost
Choose I to care only for my aim
Always do I see myself grabbing maya's bait

Yes, water, drowning me under
Water, flowing everywhere with steady power
Water, pulling me from my path
Water, robbing me of my easy laugh

How to learn to row a boat
When strength I have not in my bones
How to learn how to float
When swimming is for me, as hard as floating is for stones

Dreams of water, pulling me down further
When all I seek is to rise,
Rising up higher, rising up the skies
Going up, to see the world, the one other

Dreams of water, shout out my soul
May Him hear my call
The one residing beyond the maya wall
May Him save me from my fall

A world filled with sinful water
Can only taste, oh so bitter
A world for the fallen
A world for the trodden

Pray, merciful gracious power
See, see my pitiful plight
Shower on me your blissful light
Wish I only to be saved from this swirling dream of water

No comments:

Love, tell me~~~

If I cry openly Will it move you Love? Or do you feel stable Only when I smile and pretend That my blooms are wilting not That my moons...