All of creation does seem to laugh with me
See the stars, see how they do shine so bright
See the moon, see how its glare seem to say, wait, it's still early
See the night sky, see how it breathes towards me, secrets I wish to keep in my heart!
Yes, all of creation, from nature to the whole of the universe
Seems to say to me, why, with life have you been blessed
Why do you not make the most of it
Why do you not see it as being for you, the Lord's treat!
Even the angels, the fairies and the mythical creatures
They all do seem to feel the same pleasure I do feel in the air
Why, for my plight, they all do seem to care
It is as if, they do seem to send towards my scars, warm and gracious cures
Why, I do ask myself while glancing up towards the sky
Why is it that in spite of this joy, I do feel like I wish to cry
Is the cause of it the fear of seeing my expectation all broken
Or is it because I see life as being nothing but mistaken
Of course, why would life have any meaning if it does come its end
Why do bodies change over time, why do they get buried in their own land
Why is it that life does not last, that love even does not last
That only memories be there to remind us of things past
Come, said to me the stars from up their twinkling altars
Life is meant to be lived as it is
Please, please do take it all with some ease
Pray, do live, love and do laugh
Pray do, for life has always been as it is
Now, we shall laugh, we shall laugh with you indeed
Even if you believe that lost you are on the path that you do lead
Mind you, we shall be there to remind you that everything is to be taken as it is!
While all of creation does laugh with lightness
Why, I do realize I need to thank the Heavens for all that I have been blessed
Yes, I shall laugh with them all
For even if everything shall end, eternal shall always be my soul!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Love, tell me~~~
If I cry openly Will it move you Love? Or do you feel stable Only when I smile and pretend That my blooms are wilting not That my moons...
-
If I cry openly Will it move you Love? Or do you feel stable Only when I smile and pretend That my blooms are wilting not That my moons...
-
To be in love Is it simply to live? Is it to find relief Among the floating grief To be in love Is it to be able to forgive When the ...
-
How lonely it is Seems like bees are not dancing And boys are missing How lonely indeed When time flies as a rocket But leaves ...
No comments:
Post a Comment