Monday, 7 March 2016

Enamored am I~~~~

The night does be so silent
The night, on going on its way, does be bent
So much that unheeded do be my pleas
Unheeded, unheard and even unseen

Why, want I only to feel the grace of the great Beloved
The one from whom emanates the most holy word
The one to pervade this whole world
The one whose essence is still unknown

Enamored am I
Want I only to tear up the sky
Want I only to find the way to reach Him
Want I only to be drowned in His own passion

Why, does love be so complicated
Does love be forbidden
Does love be a sin
If the lover does be me and the Beloved does be the one great Lord

The night does be so silent
Stars do watch me, with a gaze so still
Clouds do fly by, made of their own mystery
The moon does shine on, mindless of my suffering

What am I, thought I
Why do I be
Why do I suffer for the mysterious
Why does He let me be

Someday, I know I shall cross the borders of this world
Someday, I know I shall be there
Pray, faith does be ringing in every corner of my heart
Indeed, hold I on to this faith with fervor even if a fool I do seem to be

This world's meaning does be hidden in its breath
I shall come to unlock its secrets
Yes, indeed I shall, meanwhile I shall admire the silent night
Knowing that someday with my Beloved shall I be united

No comments:

Love, tell me~~~

If I cry openly Will it move you Love? Or do you feel stable Only when I smile and pretend That my blooms are wilting not That my moons...