Hear, pray do hear
Frenetic!
Rhythmic!
Hear!
Oh dear
I can't help it
I have to move according to these beats
I can't help it
Even if I do wish not to
I have to dance to these sounds
Yes,
For a puppet I am
A mere puppet
Dancing to the pulls of invisible strings
Hear you of these beats
Incomprehensible
Yet
Pulling, moving,
Magnetic
Hypnotic even
Why,
I do submit,
I shall follow
I shall search and search
For the one who plays those rhythms
Surely, He does be the puppeteer
Surely, He does be the king
The ruler, the know it all
The one to whom belongs my soul
The one to whom I owe this life
Pray,
Puppeteer
Forgive
Forgive
Forgive all of my wrong doings
I am but a soul acting in absurdity
I understand naught about this world!
I understand naught about its being
So pray,
Do forgive
Guide me on my way
I seek only you
I wish not to be tangled in your mysterious web
I wish not to be trapped in your maze
I wish to be free
Pray
Do see me as being worthy
Why
I shall follow those beats
They do resound in my heart always
I shall follow them
And go wherever my feet do take me
I shall reach you
Of that, I am certain!
Hear!
Hear!
Please, play on
Louder
Louder even
I shall come!
Even if I do be the only one to hear those mystical beats!
No comments:
Post a Comment