Thursday, 13 October 2016

Trying to be

A fierce struggle
Is how I see life
A major effort
In trying to be
Yes, to be simply
To keep up with the flow
To keep afloat
To be accepted
To be seen as one of the rest

But is life not a mere dream
Pray, is life not an illusion
Someday, the castles hanging over our heads shall pop
And Truth shall reveal itself
Truth, in its glory
Truth, in its splendor
Truth, in its magnificence
Truth, simply, beautifully, vividly!

Why, however much I try
I cannot allow life to let myself be tangled in its flow
I see in it no meaning
If it has to end in ways yet so blurry
I shall, rather, choose to live it the way I wish

Yes, I shall indulge in that which I prefer
And avoid that which makes me bitter
I shall take my whole time to contemplate the mysterious skies
Even when they are so still and blue
Or when they are raging and wild
For, there is where I shall be
There is where my muse does be as well
There is where I shall wake up someday
There is where lies the beginning of everything
The beginning of Time, of Faith, of Existence
Of Life, of Love
Love, yes, of Love,
Eternal, Pure, Innocent, Mystical
Beautiful!

Meanwhile, a fierce struggle I do lead
A struggle to try to adapt to life
A struggle to try to see meaning in it
A struggle to try to go with its flow

Pray, do bear with me
Yes, please do
Dreamy shall certainly seem my gait to you
But mind you
I am not
I am merely awakened
And ready
To receive in my heart
The pleasures of the worlds found beyond ours!

No comments:

Love, tell me~~~

If I cry openly Will it move you Love? Or do you feel stable Only when I smile and pretend That my blooms are wilting not That my moons...