Monday, 17 December 2018

The God in you, Love~~~

The human attributes that you hold, Love,
Are, to me,
As stardust is to fairies!

I find my peace in you,
My sooth, my meaning,
My faith and even my strength as well!

Your eyes are more than desirous;
Sparkling as dew does, on early mornings,
On freshly sprouted grass!
Your touch is more than awakening
Remaining that which thirsts my femininity
Your voice is calming
Whether it rumbles or it sings to my hearts
And your presence is, in itself,
A comfort in which my whole senses
Seeks to douse into!

Yet, the human attributes that you hold
Are mere clouds
They shall dissipate and turn into rain
While, you shall enrobe of your real ones!

Yes, Love,
You are a God,
Fallen into human form
For me!

You remain,
Not only mine own God
But that of the whole world's,
Humanity lauds you
And I, your eternal lover,
Am jealous of this attention
That you give to others
Wanting, solely,
To have your eyes locked into mine
At all times!

Pray, be not too bent on the life you lead
Your duty matters,
So does mine
Yet, the main aim of it all
Remains in successfully reaching
Back there,
Where you shall wear solely
Your real attributes!

No comments:

Love, tell me~~~

If I cry openly Will it move you Love? Or do you feel stable Only when I smile and pretend That my blooms are wilting not That my moons...