Wednesday, 1 May 2019

Love, tell me~~~

If I cry openly
Will it move you Love?
Or do you feel stable
Only when I smile and pretend
That my blooms are wilting not
That my moons are not breaking into pieces
That my summery haven has not turned eerie!

Pray, if I allow myself to show that I am openly torn
Will you gather me back in one piece
Cradle me up on your lap
And comfort me with the urgency
Of a divine lover?

A divine lover, Love,
For chosen you have been by the skies
Chosen for a purpose which transcends the limits
Of life and death as humans know it!

I wish I had my magic wand with me
I would have shown you the cause behind it all
But the Gods pushed me here
To suffer and to agonise
As would Earth herself, seeing the plight of her children!

Of course, I remain eternally yours
Of course, I shall sit and wait
As the suns and the moons alternate
I shall sit and wait on the cliffs
For when you would tell me
That you would abide to the skies' wish!

I shall wait for as long as my heart would allow me to
Someday,
Should you choose not to abide
As, in the very end,
Love implies giving space, and,
Your freedom remains yours to play with
I shall immortalize myself
By plunging into the waters lashing out at those cliffs
Turning into foams
Forever meant to vent off my laments on the seafloor,
My tears forever meant to fill it up!

Pray, be not worried,
My meaning had been you and still is you, all along
I shall not be able to hate you
I shall pray to have the Gods forgive you
As you do own the right to make your own choice!

Why, Love, tell me
If I cry openly,
Will it move you
Will you dry my tears
With your kisses and your caresses
Or will you simply roll your eyes
And move on?

1 comment:

-blessed b9, Catalyst4Christ said...

Simply gorgeous,
miss gorgeous.
we MUST right
summorr Upstairs.
Wanna? We can sit
in the Great Library
HintHint

Love, tell me~~~

If I cry openly Will it move you Love? Or do you feel stable Only when I smile and pretend That my blooms are wilting not That my moons...