Thursday, 15 November 2012

Letter to my knight

These lines are for you, my Prince
Charming and idolatrous you are, there in your province!
Forgotten you have of my name
Today, it resounds with love, my fame!
 
Lamenting and pining,
All for your essence so magnetizing!
O fair one, tender hearted with grace
Come, and show me once more, that mace!
 
Protective, shielding, it calmed my restlessness
In you I found an abode for my own allusiveness
With my art, today, I shout out in dumb pain
See, see, how I miss your sexy mane!
 
For you does the world revolve,
For you shall it never dissolve
Such is my wish,
For the one whom I cherish!

No comments:

Love, tell me~~~

If I cry openly Will it move you Love? Or do you feel stable Only when I smile and pretend That my blooms are wilting not That my moons...