Friday, 23 November 2012

A sound mind in a sound body

A sound mind in a sound body

Such I learnt in classes, whether biology

English, health or chemistry

Even if ailing is the whole colony, said the teacher

Never forget the aims of living, being in the order

That of being on the same level,

With all the actors of the sequel

Being on the same wavelength over the needs of the BMI

For our good heart state depends on this, said the FBI!


And being on the same notes,

Without being parrots singing in rotes

Playing the same sounds on each instrument

Even if varied and diverse they are, by moment!

Having the same type of thinking

Clear, pure and devoid of any maligning!

This is what I meant, when I whispered, in elation

A sound mind in a sound body, for a brave new nation!

My naïve hopes, I am sure, shall be seen no more in mere vision!

 

No comments:

Love, tell me~~~

If I cry openly Will it move you Love? Or do you feel stable Only when I smile and pretend That my blooms are wilting not That my moons...