When the night settles in,
Weird is my feeling
Enthralled is my whole being
For with the dark skies, my soul does sing
Lonely may be the night
Better it is, for cleared is my sight
Cleared at my own plight
That of being in the universe, part of the infinite!
Wishing to let myself be hypnotised
I sit and let my soul be apprised
Someday, it shall all end
And I shall no more be in this land
So why lament?
Why fret?
Let me go, demoniac torment
And let me fly in my own ballet
Whether I make mistakes
Or I put myself at stakes
Whether I be for you a mystery
Or I be with you in adversity
I am with it all, in harmony
Enjoying my inner peace
Enjoying my own agony
For it is given by the one who made of me, a masterpiece!
No comments:
Post a Comment