The flying wind scares me
It brings with it, news of change
Probably the change of a lifetime
Should you try to wonder at its essence
Why, I cannot tell you about it
At least not for now
But the wind cares not for MY frightened stand
It keeps flying, fast and cold
Free, inviting me to taste its touch
To fly along with it, to faraway borders
Say, does this world not signify change?
Say, does life not start and end incessantly?
Faith, imbibed with faith,
I struggle to keep strong
The journey is surely meant to be long
Thankful shall I always be to that one God
He deprived me of my chosen death
And bid me to live as He deems Me to!
Fly wind,
no more shall I be scared
Rather, I shall breathe you in
And slowly let you out
For I wish to be like YOU, I wish to be with you
Flying at all places at unsteady speed!
No comments:
Post a Comment