Friday, 7 February 2014

If God had wanted it~~~~

If God had wanted it to be a truth
Today, my fate would have been linked to him
Linked to the one who can grant me sooth
The one for whom my tears have filled my life to its brim

If God had wanted it to be the essence of my life
He would have done so without a second thought
Realization does hit me, I am to be filled with reality's breath
Yet why is it that I still long for him, as if i was a forest undergoing a drought

Surely God does have His plausible reasons
After all who does question His actions
It is said that everything happens for the best
Everything that happens is just a token of a test

A test, testing all that we are made of
Are we made of feelings, are we made of love
Are we not simply selfish and materialist
Wishing to get rich and why not even be labelled as racist

Why, if God had wanted it,
He would have made of him an artist
But such is not given to everyone's line
So he made of him, an arrogant, as if he was revered in a holy shrine!

Such a man, tell me, is he adorable?
Is he not simply despicable?
I somehow still pray that somehow, his heart does open
And no more shall he see love as being a burden!

No comments:

Love, tell me~~~

If I cry openly Will it move you Love? Or do you feel stable Only when I smile and pretend That my blooms are wilting not That my moons...