Once in my dark room, came in front of me
A unicorn all white and bright
Covered with gold, he was all shiny
And bid me to have no fright
For he is not my enemy!
He did sit down and held his trophy
I was to ride on him
To the world of serenity
There, I shall act as goes my whim
For he is a friend, not an enemy!
I did as he asked, and after swearing secrecy
Rode up to the high clouds
There, I sang and danced for an eternity
Till came Death, so proud!
And He said, I verily am your enemy!
All shaken and frightened, I lost sense of reality
Ready I was to follow Death to His murky realm
When came my unicorn so ready to do his duty
And to my thrills, he bid to calm
For he is not my enemy!
My lovely friend died instead of me
I was left to enjoy the high clouds
Though I had lots of liberty
I cried always out loud
For I have lost my friend, the one who was not an enemy!
Saturday, 22 February 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Love, tell me~~~
If I cry openly Will it move you Love? Or do you feel stable Only when I smile and pretend That my blooms are wilting not That my moons...
-
If I cry openly Will it move you Love? Or do you feel stable Only when I smile and pretend That my blooms are wilting not That my moons...
-
To be in love Is it simply to live? Is it to find relief Among the floating grief To be in love Is it to be able to forgive When the ...
-
How lonely it is Seems like bees are not dancing And boys are missing How lonely indeed When time flies as a rocket But leaves ...
No comments:
Post a Comment