Wednesday, 9 April 2014

Sweet is it indeed~~~~

Sweet is the taste of freedom
Freedom for me,
Is like I am 
Free to be
Free to dance
Free to walk
Where I want
When I want
Free to live
Free to laugh
Free to love
Free to enjoy
Free to even be a lover

Yet, why is it that each time I am set free
I feel in my mouth
The bitter taste of emptiness
Why is it such?
That I also feel
That freedom is a cowardly escape
Life is meant to be toiled
And labored
Without my imposed duty
I would not live
I would not be in sorrow
Nor would I at times laugh
Nor would I at other times yearn for a deep breath

Freedom is what I need
Expansion is what I also need
Being all the times my duty's companion
I choose to enjoy this freedom
While knowing that sometimes later
I shall myself ask to be bound
Bondage is, after all, the very essence of life, here on Earth!

No comments:

Love, tell me~~~

If I cry openly Will it move you Love? Or do you feel stable Only when I smile and pretend That my blooms are wilting not That my moons...