Wednesday, 2 April 2014

Dreams I do Crave~~~

Dreams,
Dreams shape up my world
As clouds fill up the skies
As bees swarm over the flowers
As lovers turn only towards each other!

Dreams
Into which I run
To escape this harsh world
This reality, 
Or what seems to be this reality!

Would you be able to discern the real
What is it that you do call the unreal?
To solve this mystery, I am full of zeal
Yet, 
However much I search for answers, I find them never!

Would it not be bold
To say that this world is not for real
Would it not even seem cruel
To call this object of beauty
A thing so diseased and ugly?

Dreams
Have shown me my past
Even the future
Beginning sometime after my death
Sometime when shall ring my final bell

Dreams
Elevate me to the higher realm
Placed somewhere hidden
Near to Eden
For that realm, I ask, I crave, to be let on a run!

See you not how pointless is this world
Pointless indeed,
For it all ends with death
Pointless indeed
For every beginning has an ending!

Dreams,
The mind and its visions
How mystifying is it all
Pointless is indeed life here
But it surely does have an aim

Else why would I be?
Why would it all be?
Why would there be love?
Surely for some particular reason,
Understood by the one who sends me my dreams!

No comments:

Love, tell me~~~

If I cry openly Will it move you Love? Or do you feel stable Only when I smile and pretend That my blooms are wilting not That my moons...