The Ides of March are gone
Still,
My mind remains confused
My heart remains bruised
Sometimes my soul does flutter
But then,
It easily shuts down its shutter
Wishing to keep itself focused on the real
On that which is not for real
At least not in this world
At least not for those with the blinded vision
Aimless, senseless!
That is how I see my walk here
Aimless except to have as reason, love
True and sincere love
Genuine and pure
Love for my bright days
Love for my dark side
Love for my ugly face
Love for my sweet smile
Love for what I am made of
For it has been given by the Lord
So far,
I see it not, this purity
So far
It is always tainted with selfish motives
The seekers of perfection
Often get lost in their own illusion
In the meantime,
The Ides of March are gone
Gone for a whole year
Gone somewhere called the past
My eyes tend to see now,
Only the future,
Only the tomorrow
Hoping it shall be rid of sorrow
Hoping, my heart shall continue to flutter!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Love, tell me~~~
If I cry openly Will it move you Love? Or do you feel stable Only when I smile and pretend That my blooms are wilting not That my moons...
-
If I cry openly Will it move you Love? Or do you feel stable Only when I smile and pretend That my blooms are wilting not That my moons...
-
To be in love Is it simply to live? Is it to find relief Among the floating grief To be in love Is it to be able to forgive When the ...
-
How lonely it is Seems like bees are not dancing And boys are missing How lonely indeed When time flies as a rocket But leaves ...
No comments:
Post a Comment