Monday, 10 March 2014

My Escape~~~

Dreamy becomes my mood
When I dive into fairy tales
Be they Cinderalla's or Robin Hood's
In these worlds, with ecstasy I do inhale

Surely, you would want to know why,
Well, sour and dark is this reality
Dark and dull is its sky
Even if promises it makes in materialism

Have you read the news?
Do you have an opinion on society
Would you try your best
Tell me, would you try to bring out the good in humanity?

I would love to walk free
Without any fright
For my body, for my precious body
That which carries my soul, is frail and easily broken!

I would love to feel free
Free to love,
Free to choose
Free to be, simply!

So, to escape it all,
I dive in fairy tales
There, I can become my own Queen
Ruler of all that is pure and pristine!

If I had to live a tale,
I would choose to be Ariel
A mermaid, having for habitat the sea
Finding true love and suffering at it!

If love does not rhyme with pain
Why, it is not even for real
Selfish and egoistic it is
Seeking to please only itself!

Such I learnt from the great romances
When I yet a still a child experimenting with love
Wiser, I now choose to love myself
Better it is than to be always broken!


No comments:

Love, tell me~~~

If I cry openly Will it move you Love? Or do you feel stable Only when I smile and pretend That my blooms are wilting not That my moons...