Sunday, 9 March 2014

That song~~~

Once I heard a song from the realm of the Lord
It was so mysterious
With words so confusing
That I hardly knew how to interpret it
Yet,
I kept it always a secret
For it made feel special
Chosen one among the many
Chosen to be elevated
Chosen among the fallen
Till now, I shall not divulge the words
They have been given to me
With the expectation that I live up to them
Someday, life will be over
Not only for you or me
But for the whole of this reality
Even the Earth shall perish
Along with its sun!
Once, when I heard this great song
I became filled with zeal
Wanting to die,
At all costs, to step in the other realm
But my Fate chose otherwise
For still alive I am
Sharing with you all that I can
Hoping to please your soul
With words given from the divine!

No comments:

Love, tell me~~~

If I cry openly Will it move you Love? Or do you feel stable Only when I smile and pretend That my blooms are wilting not That my moons...