Saturday, 15 March 2014

The Day I Stepped To the Other Side~~~~

Something cold touched me
It roused me from my sleep
My body was already hot and burning
I saw it not
I heard it not
I only felt it
Cold fingers pulling my wrist
Pulling me towards the door
Pulling me outside
To have a lonely midnight walk

Pleasing was the breeze
Thankfully, there was not a soul in sight
They might think I am a witch
Even a lunatic
To walk around naked
At the clock's strike of midnight
Silent was the night
A big moon hung above my head
So huge, I thought it would swallow me
Somewhere in the meadows, I  heard fairies partying

The cold fingers pushed me in a golden lake
It was so real, yet, it seemed so fake
When I jumped in
Instead of feeling cold
I relished the hot water
The cold fingers touched my whole body
Cold lips kissed me lustily
I worried not about who might be this alien body
Enjoying, rather, its burning desire
Enjoying being taken for an object of desire!

I never saw his face
I never saw his form
I know not his name
I know not whether he is divine
Or whether he is evil
I only hoped the sun would no more shine
I only wished the night would last forever
So that I may be the only Queen of the night
I never knew when my soul was taken
Ripped out of my body, for no more was I to be human

I stepped to the other side
With my  knight, I still am enjoying an eternal ride
My body was found deep down the lake
Cried and remembered by those who loved me
Never did I care to look back
Never did I think of when I was yet a maiden
The land of eternity is seducing
It is made of flowers and gardens
There, I live, I fly, I sing, I love
There, I can do nothing other than, be!

No comments:

Love, tell me~~~

If I cry openly Will it move you Love? Or do you feel stable Only when I smile and pretend That my blooms are wilting not That my moons...