Sunday, 23 March 2014

The last words of the saint~~~

Why do you cry?
Asked the dying saint
Why do you cry for me
I am going
I am flying
I have reached that gate
That for which I have yearned for a whole lifetime
I shall not cry
I shall not lament
I do lose my life, true
I have lived poor and uneducated, true
But of what use is all of material wealth
To my free and pure soul

My conscience
My spirit
That which is made of God
It does not need anything
Other than the mercy of the Lord
Other than the love of the Lord
A saint I am
Having lived through spirituality
Saddened at the bestiality of this world
Happy at last, to leave its twisted paths

If you want to see what I see
Should you want to get what I got
Why?
It's easy
Yearn with all your heart
Yearn with truth in your soul
Seek that which cannot be seen by the naked eyes
Open your mind
I shall wait for you
I shall myself open those gates
When your bells shall chime
You shall yourself make another rhyme
For all of humankind to read
For all of humankind to enjoy
Remember
Nothing remains here
Someday, like me, you shall lose your breath!
I hope,
Like me
You shall feel free
To leave without any bondage!

No comments:

Love, tell me~~~

If I cry openly Will it move you Love? Or do you feel stable Only when I smile and pretend That my blooms are wilting not That my moons...