Thursday, 27 March 2014

The Queen and the Angel

Last I heard, the Queen was in love
Would you believe it? 
A cruel Queen, in love 
With an angel she did meet

While she was all hazy with his scents
He promised her a new beginning
He promised her love and he was all decent
His eyes were enough to reveal this opening

Never did he use words
Never did she show her swords
Yet, she does feel scared
For her heart has not yet been repaired

I intend to keep myself tuned
To the melodies the Queen would be tuned
For with love comes only pain
She had felt it once with great disdain

Yet, angels are of no harm
They always do have a charm
This one managed to melt our Queen
Let us hope she does remain, in her duties, all serene

No comments:

Love, tell me~~~

If I cry openly Will it move you Love? Or do you feel stable Only when I smile and pretend That my blooms are wilting not That my moons...