Sunday, 16 November 2014

My last party~~~

It looked so beautiful
It felt so magical
People dressed so elegantly
Gentlemen behaving so charmingly
All of them being at the services of a chosen lady

Among them, I sat and smiled
In my soul it was all engrailed
How beautiful, so many happy faces
They all seemed to be enjoying themselves
Why, so was I, so was I indeed!

A party it was,
A party of the lost memoirs
Of the time when life was indeed eternal
When nothing was ephemeral, nothing was unreal
A party reminiscing the times gracing the Lord

When, by His side I sat
When with Him, I did have a chat
Even spent with Him some moments of grace
Maybe once or twice, even a dance
When by His side, I was to be throughout my life!

Having suffered a fall in a most weird world
I could now smile once more
Fallen I shall not remain
No more shall I be throbbing with pain
Soon, I was to see the gates of Heaven, once more!

It came, oh, so late
My friends of keep did enjoy their dance
Unmindful of why I had invited them in
It came, oh so suddenly,
I just closed my eyes and opened them in a brave new world!

Dare not to look behind, said the most beautiful Lord
Dare not, or with you I shall not have a word
Never, ever!
Should you look behind, why it would seem that attached you still are
Should you look behind, why, I shall bring you back there!

I chose to obey him like a dutiful wife
After all, the Lord is one known to be full of mercy
His grace does feel like a bout of ecstasy
His world is indeed one made of goodness,
With Him, I choose to be

With Him, I choose to be,
Even if here, I shall be missed
Even if here, I shall be cried for
Now, shall I say to Him, Mi Amor
Now that You are with me, no more shall my heart be sore!


No comments:

Love, tell me~~~

If I cry openly Will it move you Love? Or do you feel stable Only when I smile and pretend That my blooms are wilting not That my moons...