Monday, 1 December 2014

Love~~~

Love does have a face
It is made of smiles
Of embarrassing glances
Of gulps
Love's face is made of coyness

I saw it
I felt it
Once, a few days ago
It made life feel so good
Love does give a melted heart

Love does have a face
It is such a face, which reflects the says of the heart
I did see it
It was so heroic
I felt like a heroine, a princess of a tale so epic

Love does have many forms
One of them is physical
I wish to feel such
I wish to bask in its meaning
To feel its freshness on my body

Love though, requires more than a sex appeal
Love requires trust
Commitment
Support, understanding
Even some shared meaning

Love made itself scarce
I do wish to enjoy its lasting feel
Love
Come
And do stay

No comments:

Love, tell me~~~

If I cry openly Will it move you Love? Or do you feel stable Only when I smile and pretend That my blooms are wilting not That my moons...