Wednesday, 3 December 2014

Creation's love making

It was oh so marvelous
I watched the scene, feeling oh so amorous
It was lovely
It was just pretty

So much that it got me dreaming
So much that it made me feel overwhelming
It was such a sight
Watching creation making love to itself at night

Yes, the moon shone, it sparkled even
Birds of the night roamed here and there
The air smelled of freedom
Imbibed with it all, I let my mind, of speculations, to form!

Everything was right there,
Each and every little thing in its place
Creation has been right made
May its glow never oh never do fade

Clouds did tease my heart, playing with the moon
A game of lusty hide and seek
The more they hid it's shine
The more for it I did pine

I dreamed then of God
Of some Being who lived in a far off abode
Of some Being who thought of it all
Of the same Being who gave this world, its soul

In love with Him I am
Searching and pining for Him have I been
Ever since I realized that life does be beyond the invisible wall
Ever since I realized how futile life is here on Earth

Yet, I know I shall find Him not on Earth
He did set a religion,
That of being in love
Yes, in love we are to be with each and every parcel of His creation

So, on this warm and windy night
I choose to apply this philosophy
Love is never to be taken as an object of trophy
Love is to be felt, love is to given

Love is to shown
Even proved
Else a being of the darkness I shall be taken for
A being of evil and of sinful brooding!

Little do we know,
As on our paths we do go
That creation does make love
Yes, creation does make love to itself

Do enjoy it while you can
Remember while you do live, do love this land
Someday, it shall be seen as a yesterday
Someday, you shall be given new pastures to play!

No comments:

Love, tell me~~~

If I cry openly Will it move you Love? Or do you feel stable Only when I smile and pretend That my blooms are wilting not That my moons...