Life has become one so hard and fast
To money matters we all do cling fast
So much that we forget we need to take a pause
So much that we forget even to admire how pretty is the rose
Love is never even taken into account
Unless it is made of a selfish egoistic amount
Love is easily discarded
Easily forsaken for it is not rewarded
Never ever did the Lord hope he would see such
Always did he believe humankind to be just
But see, see, so easily did evil have us into its clutch
See, see, now to love oneself more is indeed a matter of must!
Life could have been better
If only we would not mind our own temper
Life could have been sweeter
If only we would have loved it a bit more
Life is but for a time
I do use most of it to make up a rhyme
Pray, do not waste your precious minutes
Use it for redemption, use it to realize your dreams
Why, life, rough and tough you may be
I am in love with you
Even if you do keep me all dreamy
It matters not, it matters not, a dreamer I am after all!
Monday, 15 December 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Love, tell me~~~
If I cry openly Will it move you Love? Or do you feel stable Only when I smile and pretend That my blooms are wilting not That my moons...
-
If I cry openly Will it move you Love? Or do you feel stable Only when I smile and pretend That my blooms are wilting not That my moons...
-
To be in love Is it simply to live? Is it to find relief Among the floating grief To be in love Is it to be able to forgive When the ...
-
How lonely it is Seems like bees are not dancing And boys are missing How lonely indeed When time flies as a rocket But leaves ...
No comments:
Post a Comment