I did ask
I did pray
I did even feel
I do even still
But in all, I sit alone
The white lilly in a blossoming garden
Without it, what do I become
Pray, tell me,
Come, mystic words
Come, even in dreams do come
Come in whatever way you wish
For I need to know
I need to know, whether I do suffer a fall
Or whether I do rise beyond stars
Whether, for me, it be a sin
Or it be rather, my wholesome duty
Do light up my gaze
I do feel confused, basking in a mystery maze
If a test it was
Why, surely I did fail it
My solemn word I could not even keep
But I am but a lilly
White, glowing, pure, insecure
I do need it, this hand to hold on to!
Life I do not wish to tread your ways alone
Though for all of my sins I do wish to atone
Life, pray, do shower on me some mercy
Listen to my heartfelt call
And feel for me, some pity
Do give me, yes, do give me what I do seek!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Love, tell me~~~
If I cry openly Will it move you Love? Or do you feel stable Only when I smile and pretend That my blooms are wilting not That my moons...
-
If I cry openly Will it move you Love? Or do you feel stable Only when I smile and pretend That my blooms are wilting not That my moons...
-
To be in love Is it simply to live? Is it to find relief Among the floating grief To be in love Is it to be able to forgive When the ...
-
How lonely it is Seems like bees are not dancing And boys are missing How lonely indeed When time flies as a rocket But leaves ...
No comments:
Post a Comment