Saturday, 13 December 2014

The pain of love~~~

Why is it that I did lose my heart
I asked myself with a start
Each time, it happens
Each time, it leaves me broken

Life is meant to be lived with love
Yes, Compassion for the whole of humankind I do feel
Yet, when I do lose my heart
Always do I find myself torn apart

Dreaming and pining
For the past and even hoping
For it to be today's becoming
Why surely, such is my fate, my own!

I did swear to the God of Greatness
That I shall not fall into a sinful abyss
Yet, I did lose my heart
My pledge to keep myself pure I did even desert

Life is made of sways
Of ups and downs
Of smiles and frowns
Of dark clouds and sunny rays

Still, I do feel like I live not
I do feel like am in discomfort
I only wish to find some pleasure in this world
Is it so hard, or is it simply that this world is not real?


No comments:

Love, tell me~~~

If I cry openly Will it move you Love? Or do you feel stable Only when I smile and pretend That my blooms are wilting not That my moons...