Monday, 22 December 2014

Fallen for Love

Love is surely God's greatest gift to humankind
Love is what allows us to be blind
Love is what melts us to the extent of turning us kind
Love is great, love is exhilarating

Love is what I saved myself from
Having been intent, bent, on finding the Lord's kingdom
But when those eyes glanced at me
All of my principles I did let go, as if propelled I was by Love

After all I am but a maiden
One frail and fragile woman
Wanting to be cuddled, wanting to be kissed
Surely, the Lord will not be angry if I do allow myself some love

Those philosophers of life did mean it that way
To love the Lord does imply loving that which he created
Man, in his most brutal form, Man, in his most basic form
Man, the one ruler of this land, Man, the one to hold the hand of the woman

Love is surely God's greatest gift
Blessed I am indeed to be imbibed with its fragrance
May it last, May it last for as long as I shall breathe
May it last, yes, please, may it do!



No comments:

Love, tell me~~~

If I cry openly Will it move you Love? Or do you feel stable Only when I smile and pretend That my blooms are wilting not That my moons...