Thursday, 11 December 2014

A Fall~~~

How overwhelming
The last few moments could not have been real
I flew, up above the clouds
I even danced, along with the angels of love
To think that now it is all over
To think that now I should let it go
See it as the past
Think of it as dead and gone
And know that it will never happen again?

Why, surely the Gods do like this state of mine
Tormenting my soul up to its very depth
Now, I should have to tread on
As if my heart to none does belong
Love is meant to be part of life
But then, I did give my heart to the heavens
So how could I have allowed myself to fall
Fall for that which I always claimed to be sinful
For that which I believe is temporary and transient

I am sure the heavens do now look down upon me
Life I said, is for a short while
Life I said, is to be lived with a smile
Yet, those few moments had me shooting
So much that I miss this amorous feel
So much that now, I will need to gather my strength
I will need it indeed
For my path does belong only to me
My path does belong only to me and to the one who guides me!

No comments:

Love, tell me~~~

If I cry openly Will it move you Love? Or do you feel stable Only when I smile and pretend That my blooms are wilting not That my moons...