The days feel so magical
Christmas is here
Decorated trees and chiming bells
All make it seem so unreal
Along with Christmas
Has come knocking on my door
A little butterfly
It came, all prepped up, looking oh so pretty
I have news, it said
News for you, news to lighten your heart
It is here, it said
That which you have been seeking all this time
I could only look at it in wonder
Why, surely I must be dreaming
Butterflies do not talk
Never ever
I have come, it continued, from the other realm
Please know that your past sins have been forgiven
At last, you shall be blessed with some peace
At last, your struggle is over and done with
Could it be, I breathed out
Of course, it said, now please shake off that pout
I turned my eyes up and looked at the skies
Why, all this time I had looked up at them with cries
Now, I shall smile
The wind itself seems to be nicer
I shall wait
And hope
I do have faith
I do believe in the holy words
Pray, heart of the universe
Pray, be kind, pray, be generous to me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Love, tell me~~~
If I cry openly Will it move you Love? Or do you feel stable Only when I smile and pretend That my blooms are wilting not That my moons...
-
If I cry openly Will it move you Love? Or do you feel stable Only when I smile and pretend That my blooms are wilting not That my moons...
-
To be in love Is it simply to live? Is it to find relief Among the floating grief To be in love Is it to be able to forgive When the ...
-
How lonely it is Seems like bees are not dancing And boys are missing How lonely indeed When time flies as a rocket But leaves ...
No comments:
Post a Comment