Friday, 13 February 2015

Spring Glory~~~~

Aloha say I to the sunny weather
Pray, may you come and stay forever

Born you are, out of the world's motion, bringing forth the seasons
With you, the days do seem to be more appealing

Care I now to look summery and springy
Obviously, for my skin does need that glowing warmth

Did the flowers, the trees, the birds miss you
Be sure that they certainly did

Else, why would they have remained so dull
So dark, without any remedy for their winter blues

Fortunately gone is that cold air
Now, new born sun, the lightened air smells wonderful

Grab my soul, dear spring, grab my heart
I shall even dance to your loveliness

Hammer it on me, that for the next few months
Spring shall dazzle us all, till shall come, as promised, summer!

It felt so sick without you, always was I engulfed in coats
I must indeed have looked like a sick flower trying to bloom in Antarctica

Just a second, spring, just a second, stay for a while
I wish to celebrate your coming, maybe by dusting off all this winter trash

Kind hearted shall I be now, just as you
Sharing all that I have with the rest of life

Laughing I shall also be, for dear spring, alone or with friends
Only you do allow me to do such, till late in the evening, while sitting outside

May you be blessed, even if you shall go,
May you return, so that I may enjoy you infinitely

Now, dear spring, thanks to you, I shall see butterflies again
I shall  hear birds sing while I do close my eyes and sleep on the fresh lawn

Or I shall smell the freshness of the soil
While walking all alone, in the blossoming forest

Playing shall I be as well, playing in the lake's soothing waters
For o dear spring, you are to me just like a divine blessing

Quicken not your stay here among us
Dear spring, you have been missed, allow me to enjoy what you do give!

Roses shall fill my gardens again, roses of all colors
The cold air and the freezing snow, did cause them all to slumber

Sexy do you make me feel, now is the time for heels
For dresses, for parties, for love even!

Tirelessly I shall now live your days and your nights as well
For o dear spring, along with the glow of the sun, now I can enjoy the moon and the stars as well

Unending shall be your blessings, bestowed on others who like me feel the same for you
Who like me, have yearned for the warm sun and the warm feel on our hearts

Verily we shall all make the most out of you
Yes, I am sure, we shall all smile and feel blessed

Words even shall come pouring from the tips of our fingers
Frozen all this time, they had refused to even pen down some lines

X-rated shall you be now defined, for oh yes, dear spring
Your breath shall indeed allow me to live, as I have not done so for the past months!

Yes, dear spring, now I can live, I can smile, I can look pretty, I can even smash parties
I shall maybe even learn something new while you are here, why not some deep sea diving?

Zombie shall I no more be, for such is what we all are during the winter
Pray, my hearty spring, welcome, a hearty welcome to you!

No comments:

Love, tell me~~~

If I cry openly Will it move you Love? Or do you feel stable Only when I smile and pretend That my blooms are wilting not That my moons...