Once I sat in a lonely forest, hoping I would find there a treasure
A treasure found by me, revealed to me only
A treasure putting me on a unique adventure
Yes, I did hope I would find the secrets leading to the land of eternity
For I have wondered about life
Is ruining myself over it worthy
In the end, I shall turn to dust
In the long end, my coffin shall maybe even rust
I sat in the forest, and looked at the skies with longing
Yes, somewhere there must be a beginning
A beginning to everything
To everything that does seem to us, so confusing
I looked at the book in my hand
It was supposed to have been gifted to Man
By the one who does have eternal time at His disposal
By the one who does hide himself, wanting to be always so subtle
I sat and read, and did wonder about it all
Does life end with dust and rust
Or does it start at the end of it all
Is it true, that which I do see with my gaze
Life does have a meaning, a hidden one
Somehow it does follow an already laid out plan
Sitting there, amidst the silent trees, I chose to blink myself awake
Yes, I shall not fret, this life and its likes are all fake
I do choose to limit myself to that which I need
For anger, jealousy and other sins I choose not to breed
Someday, I shall come to see that which I seek
So, to the rules of my conscience, I choose to remain meek!
I left the forest, feeling in love
In love with this world
Yes, I shall not fall for its false pleasures
But I do love it, it shall be home for only a little while!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Love, tell me~~~
If I cry openly Will it move you Love? Or do you feel stable Only when I smile and pretend That my blooms are wilting not That my moons...
-
If I cry openly Will it move you Love? Or do you feel stable Only when I smile and pretend That my blooms are wilting not That my moons...
-
To be in love Is it simply to live? Is it to find relief Among the floating grief To be in love Is it to be able to forgive When the ...
-
How lonely it is Seems like bees are not dancing And boys are missing How lonely indeed When time flies as a rocket But leaves ...
No comments:
Post a Comment