Should you want to know my secret
That which I keep as my own darling pet
That which keeps me happy
I shall tell you about it merrily
Yes, I do care to pamper myself
Mainly through the kitchen where I do enjoy being the chef
Eating healthy
Does keep me light, as light as a leaf
I also care to make sure my cosmetics' supply is full
Else, I would not feel that I do look beautiful
Yes, a perfume is always handy
As would be a lipstick or my shades, so shady!
I do indulge myself in matters pertaining to freedom
See you I do live according to my ideas
I care not to live a life so grim
A life lived according to the rules of ancient grandmas
Yes, I also do love keeping fit
An hour at the gym is worth a good treat
Looking good in my skin
Makes me believe that every little trick of life I shall win
More, my secret is in penning down my lines
Yes, a way to ease my overloaded mind
Brimming it is with imagination
All ready to become works of my own creation
Lastly, my secret to happiness is having been given a view of the open skies
Yes, a mere blessing it is to have been given such a glance
Never shall they be described, not even in any works of astrology
Indeed, I do know that someday, after death, I shall wake up to another ambiance!
Yes, I do bask in indulgence
My indulgence is mine own elegance
Else, see you I would not be so happy
Else, I would not always be so preppy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Love, tell me~~~
If I cry openly Will it move you Love? Or do you feel stable Only when I smile and pretend That my blooms are wilting not That my moons...
-
If I cry openly Will it move you Love? Or do you feel stable Only when I smile and pretend That my blooms are wilting not That my moons...
-
To be in love Is it simply to live? Is it to find relief Among the floating grief To be in love Is it to be able to forgive When the ...
-
How lonely it is Seems like bees are not dancing And boys are missing How lonely indeed When time flies as a rocket But leaves ...
No comments:
Post a Comment