Forever, yes, forever we shall be imbibed with it
Always full of it, with the holy songs ringing on our lips
In our hearts even, for faith is what we need to understand life
Though it be made of pleasures, life is so full of mystery
Hopefully, someday, faith shall be given a new spark
I did feel it that spark; mine own
Secretly, it did come to me, wonderfully, it did lighten up my woes
As I was sinking, drowning, under a sea controlled by evil demons
Powerful indeed is faith
O how lovely it felt, to know that God Himself does watch over me
Why, to know that life is but a test, a test yes, for us all, fallen souls
Eased up my pain, my ache, my lifetime throb
Really, why should we all bother about the mundane
Free we all are, free we all should consider ourselves
Untying the ties that do bind us here in this false world
Living is after all but for a short while
Take the time, like me, to live your dreams
Hand in hand, we shall lead each other
Indeed, faith does imply that somewhere does lie another world
Not like the one we know, but a more peaceful and blissful one
God Himself does live there, and He awaits us, after we shall pass all of His tests!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Love, tell me~~~
If I cry openly Will it move you Love? Or do you feel stable Only when I smile and pretend That my blooms are wilting not That my moons...
-
If I cry openly Will it move you Love? Or do you feel stable Only when I smile and pretend That my blooms are wilting not That my moons...
-
To be in love Is it simply to live? Is it to find relief Among the floating grief To be in love Is it to be able to forgive When the ...
-
How lonely it is Seems like bees are not dancing And boys are missing How lonely indeed When time flies as a rocket But leaves ...
No comments:
Post a Comment