Tuesday, 27 January 2015

The Wild Ocean~~~

I do look at the ocean with longing
I have often seen that mass of water, ever since I was a child
I live, after all, on an island surrounded on all sides by a salty spring
Yet, now, looking at it, I do feel a sudden rush, it makes me wild
Looking at it, I do believe I am but the ocean's child

I wish I could build my own boat
A small one, with strength and resistance
On it, towards the world's limits, I would float
From Greece to Egypt, from India to France
A boat of strength, on it I would float, going where it wills, in good abidance !

Maybe I would find the king of mermaids
Maybe I would find the lost city of Atlantis
Why, maybe I would even find the world's most wanted caids
Why, my boat, my dream boat, it shall take me to my own Adonis
Yes, looking at the sea, I dream of mermaids, of a bold lover, in all, of peace!

No comments:

Love, tell me~~~

If I cry openly Will it move you Love? Or do you feel stable Only when I smile and pretend That my blooms are wilting not That my moons...