Monday, 23 November 2015

My cure to emptiness~~~

Emptiness is like a disease
It puts me not at ease
It puts my art in a state of freeze
Oh when I do be empty, nothing does please

Nothing, not even the carrying of my duty
Not even indulging in play
Certainly not my art
For, while being empty, nothing does come from my heart

While being empty, I do feel so lonely
For it would seem that my muse has left me
My muse, my lover, my best part
My muse, the only one who knows me inside out

Emptiness, leave me alone
A girl can never have a heart of stone
Emptiness, leave me, pray do
A poet I am, such is what I claim to be, a poet so true!

Emptiness, for you I do have the cure
Yes, I just have to glance at the skies
There, there, it does beat my heart, dreaming of paradise
There, there, I wish I could fly there!

See, emptiness you have lost your hold on me
Now, my heart beats out of ecstasy
Thoughts of my muse, none other than the Great Lord
Thoughts of loving him through my ode

Why, I wish not to be a sin
I wish rather, to be his favorite
I wish, to be there by his side,
Writing for him, many odes, oh what a treat!

Here, off you go now emptiness
A disease you may be but I now know how to cure
Emptiness, you do be simply a worldly mess
Just because the world itself is in a state of stress!


No comments:

Love, tell me~~~

If I cry openly Will it move you Love? Or do you feel stable Only when I smile and pretend That my blooms are wilting not That my moons...