Sunday, 7 August 2016

Celebrating Love~~~

My Beloved laughed at me
Upon seeing my face, so lacking in glee
Why, to our love did we both not agree
Said He with a touch of loving mockery

Why do you put on such an angry face
Why do you be sorrow laden
It all does make you look pretty
But pray, remember that your heart do I hold in my embrace

Yes, I do know about that, it had been for me, an act worth a million
Worth more than Earth's gathered treasures
Worth more than Earth's delusional pleasures
It had been for me, an act which gave my life a reason

Which removed from my soul, all traces of affliction
Which was for me, more than a benediction
It had been for me, a show of love, love of the highest order
Love of such a kind that can never falter

Then, laughed my Beloved at me
Why put on a pout on your face, so pretty
Remember our secret love story
And do celebrate it, as long as you do breathe!

Of course, said I to the silent skies
Of course, love does be so beautiful
Love does be even more so when it is mystical
Love, indeed, my savior, the only thing being in world, so real!

No comments:

Love, tell me~~~

If I cry openly Will it move you Love? Or do you feel stable Only when I smile and pretend That my blooms are wilting not That my moons...