How pitiful
How sad
Desperate
Agonizing
To see the rule of Ego over human nature
Why, ego can break relationships
Ego can destroy lives
Ego can bring about regret
Causing one to cry in between closed walls
Causing one to wear a fake smile
While feeling one's heart break in millions of pieces
Ego, I say, is humanity's worst enemy
Pray, the human being does be filled with goodness
The human being does be made of virtue
After all, the human being has been made in God's image
But then, do you wonder why do parents end up all alone
Why do lovers forgive not each other
Why do siblings keep from each other, a cold distance
Why do friends suddenly turn into enemies
Why do neighbors misunderstand each other
Should you also wonder why has Love lost its merit
Why Hatred has won the final round
Why negativity abounds
Why values do be mocked
Why Ego smiles at its own reflection
Even if it does sit, all alone, in its room,
Faced with a twisted and lie weaving mirror
Pray, I am sure the Divine does look at us all with low spirits
After all, this world was made to be perfect
After all, Man was made to be its ruling God
But then, Ego stepped in
And established its rule!
How sad, indeed
To see the rule of Ego over human nature
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Love, tell me~~~
If I cry openly Will it move you Love? Or do you feel stable Only when I smile and pretend That my blooms are wilting not That my moons...
-
If I cry openly Will it move you Love? Or do you feel stable Only when I smile and pretend That my blooms are wilting not That my moons...
-
To be in love Is it simply to live? Is it to find relief Among the floating grief To be in love Is it to be able to forgive When the ...
-
How lonely it is Seems like bees are not dancing And boys are missing How lonely indeed When time flies as a rocket But leaves ...
No comments:
Post a Comment