Thursday, 12 July 2018

Untamed

Petals thrust themselves at my face
Forcing me to enjoy their fragrance
Butterflies surround me, creating all around me,
A whirlpool in which I can travel to another dimension
Grass detach themselves from the soil
To land on my head, as the fairest of all crowns
Birds chirp in my ears
Songs imbibed with their own mystery
And I, mere sparkle of light,
Drowning ever so slowly
In life's darkest shadows
Find myself slowly drying up my tears
To allow myself to enjoy
This most marvelous array of creation!

Breathless, I just sit in the greens
Watching lazily as the show progresses
Feeling amazed at the love nature showers upon me
Why, being a child of humanity
Is surely one of the harshest of all the fates of existence
Yet, having a wonderful loving mother like Earth
Douses away all the pain
Leaving me and everyone else
Submerged by the intensity of such love!

Soon, the greens turn dark
The skies light up with millions of shimmering dots
And the figure of passion approaches me
With such a gruesome frown upon his face
That I simply burst out laughing
Before burying my face in the warmth of his chest
I've not neglected you,
I whispered,
I was fiercely battling demons;
Now, since I am calmed,
I wish to see stars in your eyes
And I want you to search for the moon in mine!

No comments:

Love, tell me~~~

If I cry openly Will it move you Love? Or do you feel stable Only when I smile and pretend That my blooms are wilting not That my moons...