How shall I express this grief
It gives pain and bitterness in brief
Since the day I pretended to be free from guilt
My own loneliness I seemed to have built
Why? Why was I so blind?
So blind that I could not even be kind
To the innocence of the one whose essence
Made me shine in my adolescence
Love is obtained not in shops
Love, since that day, wrote only in stops
To give guilt, sayeth the Lord, is sinful
To pretend of innocence, is even more baneful!
Come, If Love is Forgiveness,
Pray show the note's worthiness!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Love, tell me~~~
If I cry openly Will it move you Love? Or do you feel stable Only when I smile and pretend That my blooms are wilting not That my moons...
-
If I cry openly Will it move you Love? Or do you feel stable Only when I smile and pretend That my blooms are wilting not That my moons...
-
To be in love Is it simply to live? Is it to find relief Among the floating grief To be in love Is it to be able to forgive When the ...
-
How lonely it is Seems like bees are not dancing And boys are missing How lonely indeed When time flies as a rocket But leaves ...
No comments:
Post a Comment